The transnational conference organised by IDEC S.A., titled "Quality Management Systems in adult Education and Training organisations" was held with success on Friday 12/12/2014 in ALBA BUSINESS SCHOOL in the framework of QUADRAT project.
Participants came from Greece, Rumania, Spain, Hungary and Latvia. These represented public administration, Private and Public training organisations, Stakeholders, trainers and researchers.
We would like to express our gratitude to the participants for their active participation!
You can find the presentations on the slideshare page of IDEC or directly from the links below. All presentations are in Greek language:
- The National Qualifications Framework in Lifelong Learning, Glaros Antonios, EOPPEP
- Quadrat project – Quality in adult learning. Presentation of the handbook and management software, Aris Chronopoulos IDEC SA
- Experience from transnational implementation of the training course in four countries, Panagiotis Kenterlis, Lead Auditor of Management Systems
- ISO 29990:2010 standard and its link with ISO 9001 in education and training, Maria Pitsika TUV Hellas
- Methodology for the development of quality management system in educational organizations, Ignatios Litsas, Lead Auditor of Management Systems
- Case study: ISO 9001 – ELOT 1433, George Chatzitegas Vice-President of Poukamisas Group of Training Centers, Evi Milaki Quality manager of Poukamisas Group
- The importance of European Cooperation for the development of innovation, Agapi Tsikli, IKY (State Scholarships Foundation – National Agency for Erasmus+)
- Staff evaluation in adult learning organizations, Xenia Chronopoulou IDEC SA
- Implementation of the credit transfer system ECVET in Lifelong Learning, Natassa Kazantzidou IDEC SA
- Τhe implementation of excellence into the daily life of education and training organisations, Adela Vitkovska EUROFORTIS (Latvia)
- Communities of practice for quality management in education and training, Thomas Fischer, Hellenic Association for Eucation (did not take place due to cancellation of the participation of the speaker)