IDEC S.A. has the honour the invite you to participate in the transnational conference:
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS IN ADULT EDUCATION AND TRAINING ORGANISATIONS
organised on Friday 12 December at 9:30 am, at ALBA GRADUATE BUSINESS SCHOOL (Xenias 6, Athens).
The conference is organised in the framework of the project QUADRAT.
- 09:30 – 10:00 Registrations
PART A – Quality in non formal education – Policies and Framework
- 10:00 – 10:15 Welcome, Opening of the conference: Sofia SPiliotopoulou, Managing Director of IDEC S.A.
- 10:15 – 10:30 The National Qualifications Framework in Lifelong Learning, Glaros Antonios, EOPPEP (National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications and Vocational Guidance)
Part B – Quality Standards
- 10:30 – 10:50 Quadrat project – Quality in adult learning. Presentation of the handbook and management software, Aris Chronopoulos, IDEC SA
- 10:50 – 11:00 Experience from transnational implementation of the training course in four countries, Panagiotis Kenterlis, Lead Auditor of Management Systems
- 11:00 – 11:20 ISO 29990:2010 standard and its link with ISO 9001 in education and training, Maria Pitsika, TUV Hellas
- 11:20 – 11:30 Methodology for the development of quality management system in educational organizations, Ignatios Litsas, Lead Auditor of Management Systems
- 11:30 – 12:00 Case study: ISO 9001 – ELOT 1433, George Chatzitegas Vice-President of Poukamisas Group of Training Centers, Evi Milaki Quality manager of Poukamisas Group
- 12:00 – 12:10 Short questions
- 12:10 – 12:20 Coffee Break
Part C – European Cooperation for quality
- 12:20 – 12:40 The importance of European Cooperation for the development of innovation, Agapi Tsikli, IKY (State Scholarships Foundation – National Agency for Erasmus+)
- 12:40 – 13:00 Staff evaluation in adult learning organizations, Xenia Chronopoulou IDEC SA
- 13:00 – 13:20 Implementation of the credit transfer system ECVET in Lifelong Learning, Natassa Kazantzidou IDEC SA
- 13:20 – 13:40 The implementation of excellence into the daily life of education and training organisations, Adela Vitkovska EUROFORTIS (Latvia)
- 13:40 – 14:15 Discussions – Evaluation of conference – Closure
After the end of the conference there will be a small cocktail reception.
Languages of the conference: Greek, English - Simultaneous translation